Stress and Wellness Coaching
Stress Should Be Taken Seriously...
Chronic stress has complex negative impacts on our mental and physical health and is a proven (but very under-appreciated) cause of reduced life satisfaction and expectancy. This is why we are so passionate about our clients getting fast and long-lasting results.
Why We're The Best People To Help...
Finding the right help to manage stress is potentially stressful in itself, but the GOOD NEWS is you’ve come to the right place.
As UK based qualified coaching experts we support and guide our clients away from the suffering caused by chronic stress and burnout, and also in the discovery of their unique wellness potential and quite simply – a better life.
We know you’re busy so we provide our services and consults flexibly and online so you can start getting help TODAY.
PRO HEALTHOLOGY Highlights:
Personalised 1:1 Coaching
Our coaching is always personalised to meet your exact needs and give you the the best chances of success.
Learn to eat, move and live according to your genes. Find out your personal health type so you can feel your best.
20% of your health is decided by your genes, the other 80% is under your control - ‘switch on’ the good genes by optimising your lifestyle and feel great.
We provide holistic wellness coaching to arm you with the skills to change and move forward in life; to discover and reach your personal growth goals and reduce stress.
To provide a wellness hub with up to date, trustworthy and insightful resources for you to use and share with friends and family, particularly around issues related to stress.
Consider yourself in good health? We can work with you on your journey to ensure you stay on track, and/or guide you in the right direction.
Stress Is Linked To:
Low Mood and Anxiety
Weight Gain and Obesity
Type 2 Diabetes
Increased Risk Of Heart Attacks
Increased Blood Pressure & Strokes
Dr Paul Baker
Pro Healthology Co-founder
BSc, MBBS, MRCGP, FRNZCGP, Dip IBLM/BSLM, IHS Certificate in Health & Wellness Coaching, Endorsed ph360 Coach
Dr Amanda Porch
Pro Healthology Co-founder
MBBS, MRCGP, FRNZCGP, MFTM RCPS(Glasg), DFSRH, Dip IBLM/BSLM, IHS Certificate in Health & Wellness Coaching, Endorsed ph360 Coach
Face to Face Coaching (Online)
ph360 Platform Integration
Enter your personal details and start your journey with
Amanda has a warm and kind approach… she has a unique skill-set of combining traditional medical knowledge, coupled with lifestyle medicine, that has helped me kick start my health and well-being journey
Paul’s coaching approach to my needs was friendly, relatable and astute, I highly recommend him!
ph360 combined with high quality coaching from Amanda and Paul has created an excellent framework for making accurate and necessary changes to my life that are already making a positive difference
Sarah, Auckland, NZ
The hormone Leptin largely controls your appetite, it’s possible to control it better by improving your sleep.
Physical inactivity is the cause of 1 in 10 early deaths.
Lifestyle change can be as effective as psychology or medication treatments for emotional well-being.
It is estimated that only 3% of people live ‘healthily’
1/3 of common cancers are thought to be preventable
Quitting smoking can reduce the risk of heart disease by 50%
70% of GP/ primary care visits are related to stress
Tai Chi & Yoga are fantastic ways of improving balance and neuromotor skills, this is also true for older people
Maximum Heart Rate = 220 – your age (rough estimate)
Are you overweight? An initial 5% weight loss can have big health benefits and might be a great goal to set
Have you succeeded in losing weight? Remaining physically active helps maintain it (diet alone long term is much less successful)
Exercise can prevent and help to treat depression
Adults who regularly eat fast food are 40% more likely to suffer from depression
It is possible to ‘retrain the brain’ through conscious thought
20% of people sleep less than 6 hours per night (not enough)
Poor or inadequate sleep has been linked with multiple types of cancer including breast and colon
Tobacco products kill 1 in 2 people that use them
30% of US adults have some form of alcohol disorder